The API console enables users to test Exotel’s APIs through an easy to use interface. To use the API console, users are required to have an existing Exotel account
Don’t have an account? Click here to create one.
To test an API through the API console:
- Select the product of your interest from the drop down on the sidebar.
- Fill the account credentials from your exotel dashboard, they can be found here.
- Enter the value of the required parameters for the API.
- Click on
- Users can modify the credential values by clicking on the modify access button.
- There is a clear button to remove the parameter values and start afresh.
- Supported Output Formats: JSON and/or XML(in some cases)
- To get more information about each API, head over to the API documentation page.