What are the typical use-cases of phone number masking?
Following are some of the popular use-cases of phone number masking:
- Cab aggregators: Connect drivers and riders without revealing the rider’s phone number. Read how Ola does it.
- E-commerce, Logistics, and Food Delivery: Connect delivery agent and customer without revealing either party’s phone numbers. Read how Swiggy does it.
- BFSI: Connect relationship managers and customers while protecting their privacy.
- Healthcare: Connect patients and doctors for teleconsultation. Read how Netmeds does it.
- Education: Connect teachers and parents while safeguarding their privacy